Chairperson: Jaime Johnson
Rules and Regulations
1. Contestants must be residents of Pike County or a surrounding county.
2. Entry fee is $5 per photograph. Enter as many as you wish.
3. Photographs must be 8 x 10 or smaller.
4. Plastic sheet protectors are required. These will be available for $1.00 when you turn in your photographs.
5. No framed photos will be accepted.
6. Photos must have been taken within the last year.
7. Contestant's name, address, age, and contact number must be on the back of the photo.
8. Photos should be entered in the Crawford building on Monday, September 4 between 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. or at pageant sign ups on Sunday, September 3 between 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
9. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
10. All photos must be picked up between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 10. Please do not remove any photos before then.
11. Neither the Pike County Fair Association nor the chairperson will take responsibility for missing, damaged, or left behind photos.
12. Photographs will be judged on Tuesday and ribbons will be placed at that time. The building will be closed until all judging is finished.
13. Five (5) Grand Champion winners will be contacted by phone on Tuesday.
14. Grand Champion winners will be announced and given an award on Saturday during the pageants.
Natural A close-up shot with no noticeable enhancements.
Glitz A glitz, pageant type photo.
Portfolio A natural photo that shows more than half of the body. These photos may have props, etc.
Natural - Girls
Jr. Division: 0-23 months, 2-3, 4-6
Sr. Division: 7-10, 11-14, 15-23
Glitz - Girls
0-23 years old
0-23 years old
0-23 months, 2-3, 4-6, 7-10