Little Miss Pike County
2019-2020 Little Miss
Little Miss Southwest District
Henley Kate Frachiseur
1. Contestants must be residents of Pike County or a neighboring county (Montgomery, Clark, Nevada, Hempstead, Howard, or Polk). The highest scoring contestant who is also a resident of Pike County will represent Pike County at the Little Miss Southwest District Fair Pageant.
2. Contestants must be 4-5 years old the day of the pageant.
3. If already holding another county's title, a contestant may not enter the Young Miss Pike County contest.
4. If named Little Miss Pike County, a contestant may not enter another county's pageant in the same year.
5. Entry form and $30 entry fee must be turned in at rehearsal. No late forms will be accepted. Blank entry forms will be available at rehearsal.
6. Contestants will be judged on stage in their pageant dress. Contestants will also be asked an on-stage question to be determined at rehearsal.
7. Contestants must ride in the Pike County Fair Parade.
8. Winner must compete at the District Fair Queen pageant.
9. Contestants or a representative for the contestant must attend rehearsal to turn in all paperwork and draw numbers on Sunday, September 5 at 2:00 p.m. in the Crawford building at the fair grounds.
10. Prizes will be awarded. If the winner is unable to fulfill her reign for any reason, all prizes and monies must be returned to the Pike County Fair Board. Violation of any of these rules may be caused for revocation of title. This will be determined by the pageant director and the Pike County Fair Board.
11. Only contestant will be admitted free to the contest.
12. Only 1 chaperone (no men) is allowed in the dressing room with the contestant.
13. No photographs allowed in the dressing rooms.
14. Evening gown competition will be held immediately following the Mini Miss pageant on Wednesday, September 8.
15. For more information, call Jaime Johnson (870) 223-3201.
16. Score sheets will be available through email only. You may sign up at rehearsal to have your score sheets emailed to you after the pageant. Requests for score sheets after rehearsal will not be accepted.
17. If it is determined that a contestant or guardian of a contestant provided false information (ex. fake or incorrect address) on the Entry/Emcee Form, the contestant will be disqualified. If it is determined after prizes and titles have been awarded, the title and prizes will be forfeited immediately.