Little Miss Pike County
2022 Little Miss
1. Contestants must be a resident of one of the counties in the southwest region (as determined by Arkansas State Fair) of Arkansas. The highest scoring contestant who is also a resident of Pike County will represent Pike County at the Little Miss Southwest District Fair Pageant.
2. Contestants must be 4-5 years old the day of the pageant.
3. If already holding another county's title, a contestant may not enter the Little Miss Pike County contest.
4. If named Little Miss Pike County, a contestant may not enter another county's pageant in the same year.
5. Entry form and $40 entry fee must be turned in at rehearsal. No late forms will be accepted. Blank entry forms will be available at rehearsal. The contestant or a representative for the contestant must turn in the form and fee in person anytime between 12:30 - 3:30 on Sunday, Sept. 3 in the Crawford Building at the fairgrounds.
6. Competition will be held Saturday, September 9. For specific times, see the fair schedule. Contestants should wear short pageant dresses. Contestants will also be asked a short question on stage. This question will be determined at rehearsal.
7. Contestants must ride in the Pike County Fair Parade.
8. Only contestant will be admitted free to the contest.
9. Dressing rooms - NO PHOTOGRAPHS, only 1 chaperone per contestant allowed at a time (no men)
10. Prizes will be awarded. If the winner is unable to fulfill her reign for any reason, all prizes and monies must be returned to the Pike County Fair Board. Violation of any of these rules may be caused for revocation of title. This will be determined by the pageant director and the Pike County Fair Board.
11. If it is determined that a contestant or guardian of a contestant provided false information (ex. fake or incorrect address) on the Entry/Emcee Form, the contestant will be disqualified. If it is determined after prizes and titles have been awarded, the title and prizes will be forfeited immediately.
12. Per Arkansas State Fair rules, scoresheets will no longer be available to contestants or guardians.
13. For more information, call Jaime Johnson (870) 223-3201.