Chairperson: Danny Dougan 870-997-0407
Grand Marshall: Jim Barnett
Tuesday, September 17 5:30 p.m.
1. Parade participants will form promptly at 5:00 p.m. at the old Glenwood Elementary (980 Lakeshore Street, Glenwood, Ar 71943)
2. Parade will begin at 5:30 p.m. with line-up starting no earlier than 4:00 p.m.
3. This year's Pike County Fair theme is "Carnival Lights & Country Nights."
4. All horses must have a proof of negative Coggins Test as required by Arkansas Law (Senate Bill 511). Horses will meet at the rodeo arena to pre-register and have coggins checked. Horses will fall in line when the parade begins to be at the end of the parade lineup.
5. ATV's will be escorted by the Glenwood City Police.
6. Places are awarded as follows: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each division.
1. Best Decorated Car
2. Best Groomed Horse and Rider
3. Best Decorated Float
4. Open and Junior Division