Little Mister Pike County
Little Mr Pike County
1. Contestants must be residents of Pike County or a neighboring county (Montgomery, Clark, Nevada, Hempstead, Howard, or Polk).
2. Contestants must be 0-4 years old the day of the competition.
3. If already holding another county's title, a contestant may not enter the Little Mister Pike County contest.
4. If named Little Mister Pike County, a contestant may not enter another county's pageant in the same year.
5. Entry form and $30 entry fee must be turned in at rehearsal. No late forms will be accepted. Blank entry forms will be available at rehearsal.
6. Contestants will be judged on stage in western wear or Sunday attire.
7. Contestants may ride in the Pike County Fair Parade.
8. An adult must accompany the child on stage.
9. Contestants must attend rehearsal on Sunday, September 19 at 1:30 p.m. in the Crawford building at the fair grounds.
10. Prizes will be awarded. If the winner is unable to fulfill his reign for any reason, all prizes and monies must be returned to the Pike County Fair Board. Violation of any of these rules may be caused for revocation of title. This will be determined by the pageant director and the Pike County Fair Board.
11. Only contestant will be admitted free to the contest.
12. Only 1 chaperone (no men) is allowed in the dressing room with the contestant.
13. No photographs allowed in the dressing rooms.
14. Competition will be held immediately following the Jr Miss Active Wear competition on Wednesday, September 22.
15. For more information, call Jaime Johnson (870) 223-3201.
16. Score sheets will be available through email only. You may sign up at rehearsal to have your score sheets emailed to you after the pageant. Requests for score sheets after rehearsal will not be accepted.
17. If it is determined that a contestant or guardian of a contestant provided false information (ex. fake or incorrect address) on the Entry/Emcee Form, the contestant will be disqualified. If it is determined after prizes and titles have been awarded, the title and prizes will be forfeited immediately.