JuniorMiss Pike County
2019 - 2020
Junior Miss Pike County
1. Contestants must be a resident of Pike County.
2. Contestants must be 14-17 years old the day of the pageant.
3. If already holding another county's title, a contestant may not enter the Junior Miss Pike County contest.
4. Contestants must have never been married or had children.
5. If named Junior Miss Pike County, a contestant may not enter another county's pageant in the same year.
6. Entry form and $30 entry fee must be turned in at rehearsal. No late forms will be accepted. Blank entry forms will be available at rehearsal.
7. Contestants will be judged on stage in Active Wear and Formal Evening Gown. Active wear should be black spandex shorts and solid color sports bra or tank top. Contestants will be judged privately in Interview. Interview times will be determined on the day of rehearsal.
8. Contestants must ride in the Pike County Fair Parade.
9. Winner is encouraged to attend the Arkansas State Fair Jr Queen Contest. First alternate is encouraged to attend the District Jr Queen Contest. All other Junior Miss Pike County contestants are eligible to compete in the District Fair Queen pageant. More information will be available at rehearsal for those who are interested in competing. If the winner and/or first alternate are unable to attend their respective contests the director will choose an alternate to represent Pike County in those contests.
10. Contestants must attend rehearsal on Sunday, September 19 at 3:00 p.m. in the Crawford building at the fair grounds.
11. Winner must remain unmarried during her reign and must not become pregnant.
12. Contestants and winner must maintain a moral code of ethics as determined by the pageant director(s).
13. Prizes will be awarded. If the winner is unable to fulfill her reign for any reason, all prizes and monies must be returned to the Pike County Fair Board. Violation of any of these rules may be caused for revocation of title. This will be determined by the pageant director and the Pike County Fair Board.
14. Only contestant will be admitted free to the contest.
15. Only 1 chaperone (no men) is allowed in the dressing room with the contestant.
16. No photographs allowed in the dressing rooms.
17. Interview competition times will be announced on the day of rehearsal. Active Wear competition will be held at 6:30 p.m. and evening gown competition will be held immediately following the Darling Miss pageant on Wednesday, September 22.
18. For more information, call Jaime Johnson (870) 223-3201.
19. Score sheet will be available though email only. You may sign up at rehearsal to have score sheets emailed to you. Any requests for score sheets after rehearsal will not be accepted.
20. If it is determined that a contestant or guardian of a contestant provided false information (ex. fake or incorrect address) on the Entry/Emcee Form, the contestant will be disqualified. If it is determined after prizes and titles have been awarded, the title and prizes will be forfeited immediately.