JuniorMiss Pike County
Junior Miss Pike County
1. Contestants must be a resident of Pike County.
2. Contestants must be 14-17 years old the day of the pageant.
3. If already holding another county's title, a contestant may not enter the Junior Miss Pike County contest.
4. Contestants must have never been married or had children. Winner must remain as such throughout her reign.
5. If named Miss Pike County, a contestant may not enter another county's pageant in the same year.
6. Entry form and $40 entry fee must be turned in at rehearsal. No late forms will be accepted. Blank entry forms will be available at rehearsal. The contestant or a representative for the contestant must turn in the form and fee in person anytime between 12:30 - 3:30 pm on Sunday, Sept. 3 in the Crawford Building at the fairgrounds.
7. Contestants will be judged on stage in Active Wear and Formal Evening Gown and privately in Interview. This competition will be held on Saturday, Sept. 9. For specific times see the fair schedule. Interview times will be announced after registration. Active wear should be black spandex shorts and a solid color sports bra or workout top.
8. Numbers will be drawn after rehearsal. This drawing will be live on the Pike County Fair and Rodeo Facebook page.
9. Contestants must ride in the Pike County Fair Parade.
10. Winner may attend the Arkansas State Fair Junior Queen Pageant. If winner chooses to attend the Arkansas State Fair Queen contest, the Pike County Fair Board will award $250 to the winner to help cover costs associated with competing at the Arkansas State Fair. All other Junior Miss Pike County contestants are eligible to compete in the District Fair Junior Queen Pageant.
11. If it is determined that a contestant or guardian of a contestant provided false information (Ex. fake or incorrect address) on the Entry/ Emcee Form, the contestant will be disqualified. If it is determined after prizes and titles have been awarded, the title and prizes will be forfeited immediately.
12. Contestants and winner must maintain a moral code of ethics as determined by the pageant director(s).
13. Prizes will be awarded. If named Junior Miss Pike County and the winner is unable to fulfill her reign for any reason, all prizes and monies must be returned to the Pike County Fair Board. Violation of any of rules may be cause for revocation of title. This will be determined by the pageant director and Pike County Fair Board.
14. Only contestant will be admitted free to the contest.
15. Dressing rooms - NO PHOTOGRAPHS, only 1 chaperone per contestant allowed at a time (no men)
16. Per Arkansas State Fair rules, scoresheets will no longer be available to contestants or guardians.