Young Miss Pike County
2022 Young Miss
1. Contestants must be a resident of one of the counties in the southwest region (as determined by Arkansas State Fair) of Arkansas.
2. Contestants must be 11-13 years old the day of the pageant.
3. If already holding another county's title, a contestant may not enter the Young Miss Pike County contest.
4. If named Young Miss Pike County, a contestant may not enter another county's pageant in the same year.
5. Entry form and $40 entry fee must be turned in at rehearsal. No late forms will be accepted. Blank entry forms will be available at rehearsal. The contestant or a representative for the contestant must turn in the form and fee in person anytime between 12:30 - 3:30 on Sunday, Sept. 3 in the Crawford Building at the fairgrounds.
6. Competition will be held on Saturday, Sept. 9. See the fair schedule for specific times.
7. Contestants must ride in the Pike County Fair Parade.
8. Only contestant will be admitted free to the contest.
9. Dressing rooms - NO PHOTOGRAPHS, only 1 chaperone per contestant allowed at a time (no men)
10. Prizes will be awarded. If the winner is unable to fulfill her reign for any reason, all prizes and monies must be returned to the Pike County Fair Board. Violation of any of these rules may be caused for revocation of title. This will be determined by the pageant director and the Pike County Fair Board.
11. If it is determined that a contestant or guardian of a contestant provided false information (ex. fake or incorrect address) on the Entry/Emcee Form, the contestant will be disqualified. If it is determined after prizes and titles have been awarded, the title and prizes will be forfeited immediately.
12. Per Arkansas State Fair rules, scoresheets will no longer be available to contestants or guardians.