Miss Pike County
Miss Pike County
Rules & Regulations
1. Contestants must be a resident of Pike County.
2. Contestants must be 18-23 years old the day of the pageant.
3. If already holding another county's title, a contestant may not enter the Miss Pike County contest.
4. Contestants must have never been married or had children.
5. If named Miss Pike County, a contestant may not enter another county's pageant in the same year.
6. Entry form and $40 entry fee must be turned in at rehearsal. No late forms will be accepted. Blank entry forms will be available at rehearsal.
7. Contestants will be judged on stage in Active Wear and Formal Evening Gown. Active wear should be black spandex shorts and a solid color sports bra or tank top.
8. Contestants will be judged privately in Interview. Time and location of this competition will be announced at rehearsal.
9. Contestants must ride in the Pike County Fair Parade.
10. Winner is encouraged to attend the Arkansas State Fair Queen Pageant. First alternate is encouraged to attend the District Fair Queen Pageant. All other Miss Pike County contestants are eligible to compete in the District Fair Queen Pageant. More information for those choosing to participate will be available at rehearsal. If the winner and/or first alternate are unable to attend their respective contests the director will choose an alternate to represent Pike County in those contests.
11. If it is determined that a contestant or guardian of a contestant provided false information (Ex. fake or incorrect address) on the Entry/ Emcee Form, the contestant will be disqualified. If it is determined after prizes and titles have been awarded, the title and prizes will be forfeited immediately.
12. Contestants must attend rehearsal on Sunday, September 19th at 3:00 p.m. in the Crawford building at the fair grounds.
13. Winner must remain unmarried during her reign and must not become pregnant.
14. Contestants and winner must maintain a moral code of ethics as determined by the pageant director(s).
15. Prizes will be awarded. If named Miss Pike County and the winner is unable to fulfill her reign for any reason, all prizes and monies must be returned to the Pike County Fair Board. Violation of any of rules may be cause for revocation of title. This will be determined by the pageant director and Pike County Fair Board.
16. Only contestant will be admitted free to the contest.
17. Only 1 chaperone (no men) is allowed in the dressing rooms with the contestant.
18. NO photographs are allowed in the dressing rooms.
19. Active Wear will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, September 23. There is no set time for the Evening Gown competition. It will be held immediately following the Young Miss Pike County pageant on Thursday, September 23.
20. For more information, call Jaime Johnson (870) 223-3201.
21. Score sheets will be available through email only. You may sign up at rehearsal to have your score sheets emailed to you. Any requests for score sheets made after rehearsal will not be accepted.