Chairperson: Karen Baker 870-210-0608 and Amanda Goodwin 870-279-1775
Deadline to enter: Saturday, September 11 (if mailed, form must be received by this date)
Judging: Sunday, September 19, beginning with Interviews at 2:00 p.m.
Crowning: Friday, September 24 right before the rodeo
For Rodeo Royalty Entry Form click the "Printable Forms" link at the top right of the screen. Entry forms and fees can be turned in to the fair office, mailed to P.O. Box 497 Glenwood, AR 71943, or given to Karen Baker or Amanda Goodwin.
Miss Rodeo Queen
The Miss Queen Rodeo contestant must not be less than 18 or more than 21 years of age as of September 1 of the current year. Must be single, never married, pregnant, and/or had a child. The contestant must be a female legal resident of the state of Arkansas. Entry fee is $40.
Miss Teen Rodeo
The Miss Teen Rodeo contestant must not be less than 14 or more than 17 years of age as of September 1 of the current year. Entry fee is $30.
Miss Junior Rodeo
The Miss Junior Rodeo contestant must not be less than 9 or no more than 13 years of age as of September 1 of the current year. Entry fee is $30.
Miss Princess Rodeo
The Miss Princess Rodeo contestant must not be less than 6 or no more than 8 years of age as of September 1 of the current year. Entry fee is $30.
Miss Sweetheart Rodeo
The Miss Sweetheart Rodeo contestant must not be less than 3 or no more than 5 years of age as of September 1 of the current year. Entry fee is $30. She must be able to complete a simple pattern on her own ability.
Leadline Boy and Girl
The Leadline Boy and Girl contestants must not be less than 1 or no more than 2 years of age as of September 1 of the current year. All contestants will receive an award. Entry fee is $15.
Rules of Competition
1. Contestants may live within a 100-mile radius of Glenwood or be enrolled in a Pike County school or live in a Pike County school district.
2. If possible, all contestants are strongly encouraged to ride in the parade (September 21) and the Grand Entry both nights of the Rodeo.
3. Suitable western wear will be worn at all times. Western tack will also be required.
4. No stallions are permitted. No tie downs are allowed in the Miss Rodeo Queen horsemanship competition. Horses must have a current negative Coggins.
5. Winner of the Miss Rodeo Queen will have the option to compete in the Arkansas State Fair Livestock Queen Contest held in Little Rock.
6. All entry fees are non-refundable.
7. JUDGES' DECISION WILL BE FINAL.
8. Entry deadline is
9. There must be at least two (2) entries in each category to have contest.